Jumbo 3 ingredient strawberry muffins that are totally allergy-free? Yes! This recipe is so simple and you don’t need much to make it!
One of my favorite brands is Enjoy Life Foods. I discovered their chocolate chips when I was working on some dairy-free creations for my husband. Talk about a life saver! And they tasted just like regular, so it was the perfect substitute.
I also talked a little bit about them on my ultimate list of eating chocolate dairy-free!
They make so many other products, and this muffin mix is one of my favorite ones. This brand is certified gluten-free, and free-from the top 8 most common food allergens (wheat, dairy, soy, eggs, tree nuts, peanuts, fish and shellfish). It is also also verified Non-GMO, certified Kosher & Halal, and are made with no artificial ingredients.
It is a perfect solution for anyone suffering from food allergies!
This muffin mix is made with ancient grains, contain 5g of plant-based (algal) protein per serving, and contain shelf-stable probiotics that don’t degrade during the baking process.
It is definitely a chemist dream come true.
I decided to add in some beautiful summer strawberries to these muffins and it turned out delicious. My husband LOVES jumbo muffins for breakfast, so he really enjoyed them.
Pin this! ↓
- 1 Box Enjoy Life Foods Muffin Mix
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 1 cup + 1 tsp water
- 1 cup diced fresh strawberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Add cupcake liners to a muffin pan and set aside.
- According to box mix, add in the oil, water, and mix. Stir until JUST combined.
- Fold in the strawberries. Save a few for the top.
- Add to the muffin pan. I like jumbo muffins, so I filled 6 liners all the way to the top. You can also do about 10 2/3 of the way filled.
- Bake 20 - 22 minutes for the jumbo sized until cooked through.
- Allow to cool in the pan for a few minutes.
So easy! And it turned out delicious! I really loved the texture of these too. Very fluffy and light!
When working with gluten-free mixes, it is important to not over mix the batter. It will get too tough if you mix it too much. Lightly stir this mix in folding patterns until it is combined. This will keep the batter nice and fluffy when it bakes.
Other than that, these are so simple and require very little skill. Even a great solution for non-bakers 🙂
Check out more of Enjoy Life Foods baking mixes here! I hope you get to try these out soon!
+ This baking mix was provided to my by Enjoy Life Foods, all opinions are my own.