This post may contain affiliate links. These help support this website.
This is a fun recipe for summer! Dairy-Free organic pudding pops you can change up with different add ins too!
Do you remember those pudding pops from the 80s and early 90s??
They were such a fun treat in the summers. A friend of mine always had these at her house, and we would eat them all the time. I loved the vanilla best!
I haven’t thought about them in years, but I read an article a few weeks ago about memorabilia for the 90s and it mentioned pudding pops. Since I had some leftover organic pudding from our 4th of July cake, I decided to whip up a batch.
PIN THIS: Dairy-Free Organic Pudding Pops
- 1 Box (3.72 oz) Organic Instant Pudding Mix*, Vanilla
- 2 Cups Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
- Dairy-Free Chocolate Chips***
- Popsicle Molds
- Spray the molds with some cooking spray and set aside.
- Mix up the pudding and almond milk with a whisk for 2 minutes.
- Add in some chocolate chips (or any other add ins).
- Add to molds, freeze for at least 4 hours.
- To remove from molds, make sure to set out for 10-15 minutes or run under warm water for a few seconds.
- *If pudding isn't instant, see chemist tips below.
- *** See chemist tips below for additional options.
Chemist Tips for Pudding Pops
Organic instant pudding is a great healthy option for pudding. I use this brand all the time and really love it.
I’ve also used this brand which requires cooking. If you use pudding that isn’t instant, just refrigerate for an hour, then add to Popsicle molds and freeze.
Either way, organic pudding is a great way to make sure there is minimal chemicals used.
Making These Dairy-Free
These organic mixes don’t contain dairy, so you can use almond milk to keep them dairy-free. It works the same as it does with regular milk, so you can easily swap out your favorite non-dairy milk here.
My husband and I are both dairy-free for our health reasons, but if you want to use regular milk, that is fine too!
My favorite addition is these dairy-free chocolate chips. It goes great with vanilla pudding and chocolate pudding.
You can make these a s’mores version by also adding in crushed graham crackers along with the chocolate chips.
Fruit is a good option. Blueberries or cut strawberries are good choices!
These are really great for kids and couldn’t be easier to make! Hope you enjoy them this summer 🙂