You can read my first volume here.
1. I have researched & studied chocolate in depth!
Most of you know I have a degree in chemistry, but I did my final research in college over chocolate! Chocolate is the ultimate chemical! You will always find fun tidbits and recipes about all things chocolate on Chemistry Cachet 😉
2. I don’t like shopping for clothes at all, I prefer shopping for shoes! I have way too many, but I love them 🙂
3. Online shopping is where I do most of my buying, it is so easy and simple. I buy everything from Amazon!
4. One thing I use my background for is baking! I sell cookies all the time to customers locally (cookie orders). Who would have thought having a chemistry degree would lead to that? It is just on the side, but I enjoy it!
5. Most people are so sure I am in my early 20s (sometimes even 18), but I am far from that now! 28.5 to be exact!
6. My husband and I are exactly 5 days apart. I’m February 21 and he is the 26th.
7. My favorite thing to wear to bed in the summer is my husband’s T-shirt and a pair of workout shorts!
Even on vacation when I pack cute little PJ’s, I always end up wearing the usual! Like below on our beach vacation with some friends, we woke up really early one morning to watch the sunrise…no cute sleep stuff for me 🙂
8. My husband and I just got our first professional photos done in December! We went almost 8 years without getting any. Our wedding was a very small marine corps wedding, so we didn’t have professional pictures then either.
9. I love spray paint! A lot! I use it all the time for almost anything…I was interviewed recently by a chemistry student to talk about spray paint, so I though it would be fun to share those facts with you. You can read that post here.
10. Our bulldog, Ruger (Roo-ger) is named after the gun brand RUGER…my husband loves guns so we thought it was a good fit. We almost named him Gunner, but we knew too many people who had used that before 🙂 Oh and fun fact about Ruger, he loves snow and rain, but only if it produces muddy puddles to splash in!