Are you interested in a hiring a writer and professional chemist?
My name is Alexis, the creator of chemistrycachet.com. Our website is a unique blend of chemistry tips and healthy living that save readers time, money, and allow them to live healthier lifestyles.
Our unique aspect of chemistry makes each post fascinating, helpful, and distinctive. I was a professional academic writer for many years, so our posts are always educationally written with beautiful personal photos.
Readers always come to Chemistry Cachet for DIY cleaning tips that work, scientific articles for their health, the best chemistry based gardening tips, and more.
Services we offer:
- Hire me to write a post for your company which includes great photos, multiple social media posts, a newsletter feature, and a custom video if desired. Please contact us for exact rates.
- Hire me to test a product and research it. This also comes with a blog post. Please contact us for exact rates
- We also offer social media promotions of your choice for a product, article, or something our readers would benefit from.
- We also offer sidebar ad spots per month which include social media promotions. Please contact us for exact rates
Examples of previous sponsored posts:
Popular Chemist Posts
All payments are made via paypal now (asrochester@gmail).
One Month Ad Spot -$40
Are you a blogger or small business owner that wants to get in front of a larger audience? This offers a 300×300 ad spot on the sidebar with social media promotions during the month .
Here is what other bloggers have said:
“I am a believer in Chemistry Cachet’s focus and jumped on the chance to be a sponsor. Alexis sincerely focused upon my blog posts and promoted each with specific focus. It is obvious that she cares. I am a regular reader and will certainly return as a sponsor” – Sheryl, How to Make a Life
“It was a pleasure working with Alexis with Chemistry Cachet while I was a sponsor. She is very responsive and proactive with her sponsors and easy and pleasant to collaborate with.” – Emily, Martinis and Binkinis
“I couldn’t be happier with everything Alexis did for my blog! I thought I was just getting a space on the sidebar, but she also did an amazing job of adding in social media promotion. I was not expecting that! Thanks so much for everything, Alexis!” – Samantha, Momma Wants Java
“Working with Alexis was incredible. From the get-go she promoted my blog and all of my social media platforms. I totally saw a growth in my followers as well as in my engagement. I will definitely be sponsoring Chemistry Cachet in the future! ” – Kristen, The Everyday Grace
“Alexis is amazing to work with. She goes the extra mile to promote your business, plus her blog is packed with great content. It’s been a pleasure to work with her, and I will definitely be sponsoring again!” – Sally, Hope Health Healing
If interested, contact us via alexis (at) chemistrycachet.com with your website.
We receive dozens of emails a day about guest posting on Chemistry Cachet.
Since we treat each post professionally, including custom Pinterest graphics, formatting, and social media promotion across 80,000+ followers, we charge $25 per guest post. This is a great way to advertise your business and writing.
Many guest contributors offer to pay more since it is a great way to get noticed, but we only require $25 to make sure your article gets the professional treatment and will be valuable to readers.
- $25 Payment via Paypal before post goes lives. We send you paypal email once we approve guest post.
- High quality post 800-1500 words with SEO friendly title. This means a basic title that is searchable.
- MUST be sent over via Microsoft Word with no formatting. We end up reformatting in HTML, so just write the article normally, we will add in titles, etc.
- Three – four high quality images included (we will create a pinterest image for you). All images must be 820 pixels wide. These need to be sent in an email, please do NOT include in the word document.
- A small biography about you to include at the bottom of the post.
- Topics can be gardening, nutritional (food, drink, health), DIY or seasonal. No other topics are used at this time