Gluten-free bakers, I have the perfect solution for you! These are the easiest gluten-free chocolate chip cookies with only THREE ingredients needed!
And that is pretty cool for gluten-free baking, which is a little complicated scientifically speaking. Last year, I shared these easy gluten-free baking tips for cookies. Many readers wrote in and said it helped them so much!
Sometimes, you just want a simple solution for baking while still meeting your dietary needs.
Enter in this super easy gluten-free chocolate chip cookie recipe!
Why is it so easy?
It starts with a great, non-gmo mix by Silver Fern Brand that already has all the gluten-free flour, leavening agents, and flavoring. All you need is a few other ingredients to create this recipe!
Save this recipe for gluten-free chocolate chip cookies. Pin Below!
- 1 Box Paka Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix (see notes below)
- 8 Tbsp Butter, Softened
- 2 Eggs, Room Temperature
- Chocolate Chips for Topping (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter and eggs until smooth consistency.
- Add in the baking mix and stir together for a few minutes until everything is incorporated. It will be very dry at first, but continue to work through it until everything is moist.
- Spoon onto a cookie sheet, about 1 tbsp per cookie. I use a cookie scoop.Top with chocolate chips if desired.
- Bake 8 minutes until the edges are firm. Center will still be soft.
- Allow to cool completely on a wire rack before serving.
Chemist Tips for Gluten-free chocolate chip cookies
This mix is so easy to use, but there are a few things to keep in mind so they turn out great.
- Don’t Over bake!
These cookies will get touch if over baked, so take them out when they are a bit gooey on the inside.
- Premix the butter/eggs
Since this mix will be much dryer than traditional cookie dough, it is best to mix up the butter and eggs first, and then dump the cookie mix inside. It will allow for even mixing.
- Even if it seems to dry, keep mixing.
Again, these are going to be much drier than typical dough since it’s gluten-free. You will mix this up more than regular cookies. Just mix until everything is moist.
- Allow to cool completely on a rack.
Since you want these to be a little under baked when removing, make sure to let them cool all the way before eating so it can set up well.
Other Things You Can Add In
I made these with some extra chocolate chips and it was a great addition. You can also add in some more vanilla extract for a little boost of flavor.
These are sugar-free, so they aren’t a very sweet cookie (which I love). If you are a huge sweet fan, try drizzling some icing on top. You can also do a sugar topping to jazz up the sweetness.
Either way, these a nice little cookie. Perfect with tea or coffee! Make sure to check out this fun mixes at Silver Fern Brand. They are perfect for gluten-free people!
For more allergy-free baking tips check out these egg-free tips, dairy-free substitutes, and gluten-free baking. If you are making your own from scratch, check out these secrets to the perfect chocolate chip cookie.