I feel like there are so many things going on that I want to tell you about, I decided to do just that. Life lately has been pretty hectic the past few months. Many projects I was working got put on hold when my computer crashed on me, but my new one came in this weekend, so I am ready to hit the ground running!
First things first, the story of my computer was pretty interesting, and it was a great learning experience oddly enough. I mentioned in this Friday post, that I was handwriting many things and found it to be very inspiring. I learned again the joys of hand writing over typing. Back to the computer, I took it in for some software malfunction. After waiting to here back, I finally went to the store to see what was going on. Everyone was acting very strange, and I kept wondering what the deal was?!? The manager took me aside and told me she was very sorry, but something happened to my computer. Well, the screen shattered somehow over that weekend. She said of course they would take care of it, but she had to be in touch with the corporate manager to see how to handle it. Weeks went by and she still didn’t have a straight answer. I wanted to get irritated, but I stayed calm and just prayed things would work out. Well, very long story short. They bought me a new computer that is much more powerful and bigger than my old one! I felt very blessed and smiled seeing how the Lord really does work in mysterious ways 🙂
Anyways, on to life lately…
- Chemistry Cachet is now on Facebook! I have been putting off starting a Facebook page for the blog, but I decided it was time. I would really love for you to like my page here 🙂
- I am also starting a newsletter which I have mentioned a few times. My good friend asked me what the letter would be about, so I thought I would touch a little more on that for you too. Basically, this is just going to be a fun new way to connect with my readers. It will be some behind the scenes, stuff about our life, little recipes not included on the blog, interesting facts and more. I plan on sending it out once a month, but maybe twice a month if I have some great stuff to share 🙂
- My friend and I had a little pumpkin party get together. I tried out some new recipes to share with you soon and we did some pumpkin crafting. We had so much fun and I can’t wait to share details soon! 🙂
- Walks & Sunrises this month. Something about September and the coming of fall just means beautiful sunrises and cooler mornings. Not much cooler, but every little bit helps 🙂
- Pumpkins at the grocery store! I was surprised they were already out, usually in Texas it is a few weeks later, but I was thrilled to see them!
And lastly, I am participating in a great giveaway with Karli From September Farm. This is from her blog…There is some great stuff to win! You can enter in the link below!
ummm…yes. one lucky winner is going to get themselves this super amazing xo necklace from jamison rae jewelry. allow me to get my braggy pants on, but this gal is straight from idaho! boise, in fact. i’ve been a fan of her jewelry for YEARS…and it just keeps getting better and better. i strongly encourage you to check out her website…and if you happen to want to buy me something for my birthday, feel free. xoxoxoxox all of her goods.
friends…the holidays are right around the corner and wouldn’t this little sign on your wall or mantle or kitchen counter or or…countless other places look oh so cute! because, seriously, it is the most wonderful time of the year.
not only that, but jessica also makes homemade body scrubs! the winner of the giveaway will get to pick out their very own from jessica’s etsy shop! have a look! i have my eye on the rose sugar lip scrub.
not only that, but should you want to pick up some additional goodies, use the code FARM15 for 15% off your purchase!
does lou lou made need an introduction? basically if you have had a baby or are thinking about having a baby or you’re getting ready to have a baby…you need to look at olivia’s shop! she has the best little goodies for your little muffin! crib sheets, blankies, nursing pillow covers, changing pad cover…and PILLOWS! like…pillows for your home! which is what olivia is giving away to the winner! this one in fact! isn’t it suuuuuper cute!?
not only that, but should you want to pick up some additional goodies, use the code SEPTEMBERFARM for 15% off your purchase!
L U L A R O E L E G G I N G S
do you like super funk, hip and with it patterned leggings? well, this shop is for you!
laura of the everyday joys is giving away a pair of your choosing to the lucky winner! (don’t worry, if funky isn’t your thing…they offer solid black as well!
last thing…until we get to the MONEY!
A D S P A C E !
and don’t worry! you didn’t think i’d let you down! we’ve also joined forces to bring you
$ 2 0 0 P A Y P A L C A S H !
all you have to do to win these goodies is get yourself entered below. you know the drill…rafflecopter style. there will be one winner so it’s quite the take-home!
|katie | josie | karli|
want to get in on next month’s group giveaway? check out your ad space options HERE!
I also wanted to thank all my sweet readers for your support as this blog continues to grow! What are you up to lately?